EST IN 1940
Store Street Exchange Competition T&C's
HYDE MUSICAL SOCIETY COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition will run on Facebook and/or Twitter only.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries will be picked at random therefore multiple entries by the same person will not be counted.
5. Hyde Musical Society accepts no liability of any entries lost, incomplete or not received.
6. Entrants must be 18 and over.
7. There is no cash substitute for the prize giveaway.
8. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be contactable via Facebook and/or Twitter those with private unreachable accounts will forfeit their prize if chosen as the winner.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
11. Hyde Musical Society reserves the right to cancel the competition or alter the prize if circumstances arise outside of their control.
12. The competition is no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by or associated with Facebook and Twitter.
13. Promoter Hyde Musical Society, Hyde, Cheshire